How can I get involved?
Whether you’re living with OCD, are a parent or loved one of someone living with it, or you are a mental health awareness advocate, there are a number of ways you can get involved:
- Post on The Wall. Tell us “what you think” by posting on The Secret Illness wall. Here is how.
- Get involved with our live performance programme. You can submit written or musical work about your OCD that we can adapt for the stage, or let us know if you want to perform your work to a live audience.
- Have you written a poem or spoken word piece? Or composed some music inspired by your OCD experiences? Have them featured in The Salon. Here is how.
- Have you produced any paintings or illustrations inspired by your OCD? Exhibit them in The Gallery. Here is how.
- Would you like to work with our editor to produce a guest blog? Get in contact.
- Want to help make OCD less of a secret illness? Become a volunteer.
Contact us using the form below and let us know how you would like to be involved.