How can I get involved?
Whether you’re living with OCD, are a parent or loved one of someone living with it, or you are a mental health awareness advocate, there are a number of ways you can get involved:
- Post on The Wall. Tell us “what you think” by posting on The Secret Illness wall. Here is how.
- Have an idea for a topic or theme you would like us to explore in our podcast series? Send us an email with your suggestion to email@example.com
- Have you written a poem or spoken word piece? Or composed some music inspired by your OCD experiences? Have them featured in The Salon. Here is how.
- Have you produced any paintings or illustrations inspired by your OCD? Exhibit them in The Gallery. Here is how.
- Want to help make OCD less of a secret illness? Become a volunteer. Contact us using the form below and we can discuss the different ways in which you can help.